Permanent Funds Administration Clerk-PAYOUTS
Funds Administration Clerk-PAYOUTS
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Company: Non-profit Organization Management
Department: KWAZULU- NATAL OPERATIONS
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Purpose of the Job
The main purpose of this job is to perform all clerical duties as per processes, procedures and standards in Funds Administration of NBCRFLI and in terms of the requirements of Pay outs section.
- To process and calculate all applications for Pro Rata’s, sick leave, holiday, settled cases from arbitrations, refunds to employers and AWOL
- To capture all manual applications on the system, allocate to a clerk, print out the application, calculate the pay out, send off for checking, make any necessary changes and then create batches for the supervisor to sign off and load onto the Bank.
- To ensure all necessary supporting documentation is attached to applications, e.g. sick note for sick leave
- Printing out all online applications and perform spot checks, then create batches for the supervisor to sign off and load onto the Bank
- To identify and resolve anomalies
- To handle all walk in and electronic queries related to pay outs that are allocated to you
- Updating Foreigner bank account details if this duty is allocated to you
- To reissue Rejected payments and posting of Journals for employees, transferring funds
- To perform other tasks as and when assigned by the Supervisor.
Remeneration Grade: B3
- Must have computer knowledge MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Timeous processing and calculation on applications received
- Must have ability to capture and finalize timeous payments
- Filing of all documentation and ensure that information is easily retrievable from the files.
- Must have sense of urgency to follow up on outstanding requests
- Resolving employer and employee queries
- To perform ad hoc tasks as and when assigned by the Supervisor
- Accuracy and attention to details
- High level of Numeracy
- Must have ability to interact with multiple stakeholders with very strong and diverse views
- Conflict and problem solving
- Patience and good listener
- Must be good in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer orientated attitude
- Planning and organizing skills
- Integrity, Honesty
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric Qualifications with Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Must have computer literacy and good typing skills
- Must have knowledge of filing of documents and administration as well as record keeping experience
- Must have 6 months to 1 year’s intensive experience in a financial environment e.g. bank processing and insurance funds processing
- Knowledge of Collective Agreement will be an added advantage
It is the Council’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the EE Plan, preference will be given to African Males; African Females; Colored Males, and Colored Females.
All applications accompanied by comprehensive word format CV’s must be forwarded to the Human Resources department via email address to before the closing date.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
621 total views, 1 today