Permanent Code 14 Long Distance Driver Wanted At KwaZulu-Natal
Code 14 Long Distance Driver Wanted At KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: The Recruitment Guy (PTY) Ltd
Job Title: Code 14 Long Distance Driver Wanted At KwaZulu-Natal
NEW EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE
Title: Code 14 (PDP) Driver (Long Distance)
Ref No.: TRG 1629
Salary: Market related R 8 000.00 per month / Paid Bi–weekly 90 hours (Day or night shift) / Any hours exceeding more than the 90 hrs (is over time). Weekends might be required.
Start Date: As soon as possible
We will ONLY consider CV’s that have been emailed to; therecruitmentguy @ outlook .com
(Use Ref #1629)
A LONG DISTANCE CODE 14 / PDP DRIVER is required for permanent employment based in Dannhauser / Newcastle. We require an experienced applicant who resides within the Northern KZN Dannhauser district (adv).
Code 14 Licence (with PDP) (Attach with CV submission)
- Minimum 5 years exp, as a long distance driver.
- Experience with bulk food stock products (adv)
- Clear criminal record / Sober minded / Stable & reliable driving history with traceable / contactable references.
- Able to work odd / irregular hours / night shift & weekends (and when required)
- Position is based in Dannhauser.
- Position to start ASAP
- code 14 driver : 5 to 6 years
- truck driver : 5 to 6 years
- pdp licence : 3 to 4 years
- Interested applications are requested to submit their updated CV’s (in word.doc format) via email to therecruitmentguy @ outlook .com using Ref # 1629
- Attach any relevant documentation that will support & enhance your application
- (All) Tertiary and Secondary qualifications
- (Any) Relevant Professional Memberships / Partnerships
- (Any) Trade, Training and/or In-House certificates etc
- (Any) Relevant operating and/or vehicle / hardware / equipment licenses,
- (All) Previous employment references and their contactable details.
Correspondence is reserved for the shortlisted candidates who meet the minimum requirements.
Should you not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
23 total views, 2 today