Permanent Code 10 Dump Truck Driver Wanted At Pretoria
Code 10 Dump Truck Driver Wanted At Pretoria
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hire Hound Recruitment
Job Title: Code 10 Dump Truck Driver Wanted At Pretoria
Our client has Dump truck driver job openings at their construction branches in Pretoria, Polokwane and Rustenburg. This position is only for those of you with a valid code 10 or greater driver’s license. Any form of driving experience in the construction industry is highly advantageous.
Salary per month: Market Related (depending on experience will be negotiable)
General Tasks and Duties:
- Operates truck in safe and professional manner on public highways, roads, in the yard area and at various job sites to deliver materials.
- Performs daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines.
- Checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation.
- Load and unload materials and debris.
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle.
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs. .
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to the Foreperson, Superintendent, Safety Manager, or Human Resources Manager.
- Obey applicable laws and follow dispatch instructions.
- Must keep vehicle in a clean and orderly condition.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid code 10 or greater driver’s license.
- At least 2 year’s relevant driving experience (preferably in the construction industry).
- Able to work a maximum of 38 hours per week.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
If Non-South African, please make sure you have the following as well:
National/International driver’s license (if you don’t have a South African Driver’s license)
Work permit/ Asylum
To apply please send a copy of your CV and the necessary documentation to our email: [email protected]
Make sure the reference is included.
Closing date for CV submissions is the 19 October 2021
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted within one week after the closing date. Please consider your application as unsuccessful.
9 total views, 1 today