Full-Time Job Vacancy for Chief Human Capital Officer
Chief Human Capital Officer
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Company: Road Accident Fund
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 01 December 2020
Short Job Description
To provide strategic direction, ensure smooth day to day operations of the Human Capital Division as well as find and retain talent in order to deliver on the mandate of the Road Accident Fund (RAF).
Major Performance Areas:
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures associated with Human Capital Management.
- To lead in adding value as well as planning and implementing strategic human capital programs.
- To provide leadership and expertise in the field of organizational design and development and Human Capital planning.
- Developing and implementing programs and plans for recruitment, selection and induction of new employees and monitor the effectiveness thereof.
- Leading the management of the complex relationships between the organization and its employees as well as advice on the terms and conditions of employment to meet organizational objectives.
- To integrate the remuneration, benefits and pension strategies with the organization’s overall goals. Provide advice and guidance on workplace health, safety and Workers’ Compensation programs consistent with legislation and good management practices
- Providing good leadership in the establishment and management of systems that ensure the collection and storage of HC information and provide the organization with the data it requires to make good business decisions
- To drive the development of and manage all knowledge management as well as ensure that information is systematically produced, organized and made accessible to the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have NQF Level 8 (Post-graduate Diploma/Honors Degree/ Professional Qualification Degree) in Human Resources Management or a related qualification in the discipline
- Must have Business Qualification (e.g. MBA) will be an advantage
- Must have at least 12 to 15 years experience in Human Resource Management of which 7 years must have been at a general/senior management level.
- Strategic capability and leadership
- Results orientation
- Business and financial acumen
- Brand and stakeholder orientation
- Organizational resilience
- Team working
- Network and alliances
- Change management
- Strategic alignment
- Workforce planning
- Project Management.
Conditions: This is a Five (5) year employment contract.
548 total views, 3 today