Permanent Unemployed and ambitious Senior Project Leader wanted
Unemployed and ambitious Senior Project Leader wanted
Location: Western Cape, Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Western Cape Government
Job Title: Senior Project Leader: Programme: Special Projects, Ref No. TPW 117/2020
Salary: R 869 007 per annum (Level 12)
Closing Date: 2021/01/18
Reference Number: WCG201124-4
Tracking Number: TPW 117/2020
The Department of Transport and Public Works, is looking for a competent individual to manage and coordinate all professional, technical, administrative and budgetary aspects pertaining to the Special Projects undertaken by the Department of Transport and Public works. This post is stationed in Cape Town, CBD.
- Must have 4 years B-degree (or higher qualification) in property development, project management or Town planning
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience in property development enablement
- Must have a valid driving license.
- A registered built environment professional with experience in managing complex urban development projects at a senior level
- Must heritage experience and in particular experience in dealing with and obtaining RODs from Heritage Agencies
- Must have ability to work in partnership with a range of stakeholders and with different spheres of government
- Must proven experience in engaging at a senior level
- Must have experience in appointing and leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have post graduate qualifications and additional studies in urban design and related fields
- Must have project Management experience
Key Performance Areas
- To lead the conceptualization, planning and implementation of complex large-scale special projects.
- To perform technical enablement functions for properties identified for development in accordance with the applicable regulatory frameworks and strategic plans.
- To oversee the management of a specialist team of professionals.
- To manage stakeholders; Change Management skills.
- To undertake research in support of special projects.
- To report and ensure that up-to-date and accurate information is available.
- To ensure the effective, efficient and economical management, administration and control of resources and budgets allocated to the component and projects.
- To apply supply chain management prescripts, processes and procedures.
- Must have knowledge of applicable legislation and regulatory requirements, policies and standards
- Program and Project Management skills
- Technical proficiency
- Financial Management skills
- Applied strategic thinking
- Must have proven computer literacy
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have good communication (written and verbal) skills.
R 869 007 per annum – All-inclusive salary package (Salary Level 12)
Note on remuneration: Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc. MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
NB: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department.
580 total views, 2 today